June 15, 2011
Today I woke up early to bike to Lenox coffee and get some work done. This cafe has very fast WiFi Internet that is better than the current BUTI Internet. However, we are expecting the Internet on campus to be improved soon. I made it back to campus with just enough time to catch breakfast. As I finished my last bites, we started another staff meeting regarding homesickness and discipline. During a break I registered for a Netflix 1-month free trial! It will be awesome to have some free movies around for either personal use or for floor activities. When we returned to the meeting, people were getting tired so some of the other business was postponed to later days. With the evening free, I went to the gym at Lenox Fitness Center for awhile and then had another great flute session when I got back.
During the day I had some potential ideas for floor activities:
guess the lyrics
guess that composer
guess the artist
name that tune
discount introductory kayaking lessons
Tonight, a few members of the BUTI staff went to Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals between the Boston Bruins and the Vancouver Canucks at the local tavern.
In a packed house, we got to witness Boston win the NHL championship for the first time since 1972!!!
Even more training awaits tomorrow!
Until then, good night & good music!
No comments:
Post a Comment